Aug 21, 2012

SIX

This past weekend my hubby Ryan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  I was having so much fun with my Mister I forgot to take pictures..... Oops!
The past six years have been absolutely wonderful, I could never have asked, prayed or wished for a better husband, friend, and life partner.  Although there have been ups and downs along the road this far, whether it was how we wanted to hang the toilet paper on the dispenser or serious medical issues we encountered, we walked through the journey together and there is no one on this earth I'd rather have by my side.  I can't tell you how blessed I am to have this guy in my life.  

I look forward to the many years and fun adventures our marriage has in store for our future.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!
    I'm happy to hear that you're just as happy now as you were back then.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...