Sep 24, 2012

It's Here!

I have to say I love living in Canada because we really get to experience all four seasons of the year but I have always had a soft spot for fall, it's my absolute favourite season, hands down!
I love the crisp air that blows through the open windows in the house, snuggling under a cozy blanket at night when the temperature drops, comfy sweaters with a good book and a nice cup of java, and the beauty of the trees as the leaves change colour.  Fall just captivates me like no other season.

I love this time of year so much my hubby and I normally rent a cottage for a week to enjoy the crisp air and the changing leaves.  Unfortunately, this year we weren't able to go on, what we've come to know as, our annual fall getaway.  That's ok there is always next year.  In the mean time you will find me soaking up the beauty of this wonderful season.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fall too!! I'm so thankful for cooler mornings and the beautiful colours! I'm excited to do photos in the leaves and find someone who has a big maple tree that Gray and I can rake up and jump in. Sometimes missing something for one year makes it that much sweeter when you can go back.
    Blessings girl!
    Jac

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...