Mar 18, 2013

I Have Died To Myself, For I Am Alive In Him

A little while ago I shared some exciting news, I mentioned that I had made a decision to be baptized. Although I find it extremely uncomfortable to share this video, I realize and continue to remind myself that it's not about me but rather about Him and how He has been working in my life. I am not going to lie, I've had the video for a few days wondering if it was something I should share here.  I realized that God has given me the desires of my heart and one of those desires is to share my faith.  My dreams and desires have been placed there for a reason regardless how big or small my influence really is. After a lot of through and prayer I realized that the concerns and doubts I was having about sharing this video were from the enemy...of course why would he want me to share this moment, the moment where I made a conscious decision to die to myself and put my faith fully in Jesus who died on the cross for me so I can have eternal life with Him.

So without further ado my baptism!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congratulstions!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...