Jun 28, 2013

The Time Has Come It's Time to Launch

It's been a long time coming, I have been planning, praying and dreaming about this for close to a year now.  The time has finally come, I'm almost ready to launch my new blog.  Last year at Influence Conference I was totally inspired, I had been throwing around the idea of making a shift in my blog but I was comfortable where I was and all I really knew about the blogging world is it was a great way to share creative ideas.  Although I love to create I felt like I wanted something more, I wanted to share more than glitter and fabric... there is nothing wrong with glitter and fabric and don't get me wrong I still love my glitter I just wanted a change.  I wanted to share my heart and next week I will be able to continue to do that as I launch my new blog ... Words On My Heart
Like I said, I have been working on this launch for some time, it's been a long processes, longer then I had planned but I have enjoyed the journey.  I've had the opportunity to work with some amazing women to get my new space just the way I had imagined.  It's been such a blessing.

I'm looking forward to launch day next week, I'm so excited.  I hope you will continue to follow me over at my new blog as I continue to grow and share.  If you'd like to continue to follow me on this journey please follow me on one of the platforms below.

twitter mainfacebook mainpinterest mainblog lovin main

2 comments:

  1. SO excited for you, and for your new blog to launch!!! Can't wait to see it, and I hope you have a fantastic Canada Day and long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mehgan! I am super excited for launch day and the long weekend! Hope you have a wonderful Canada Day weekend as well!

      Delete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...