Jul 1, 2013

Today I Launch My New Site!!!!

Well friends, the day has finally come.  Today I launch my new site, Words On My Heart!  I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what's in store for my little corner of the internet.  I have been dreaming about this days for weeks, months, even years and finally all the pieces have come together and we are celebrating launch day today.  I'd love for you to swing by to the new website over at wordsonmyheart.com and check things out.  You will see a few minor changes over the next few weeks but I just couldn't wait to share this project with you.

I would love for you to join me on this journey, you can do that by following me on Twitter, FacebookPinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...